Tuesday, November 18, 2008

O..My..GOODNESS!!!!

Heeeeey guys...2day I passed out in my room. I was reading a book on my bed, and I got up, then black was all around me, and I felt so dizzy and lightheaded. Then I like fell to my knee's and I thought I saw little white stars (I waz hallucinating) I sorda blacked out for a minuite and when I got up, I had fallen a bit off my knee's...gosh it was scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary.........this happed once when I got my flu shot, it was terrible, I think this time it was even worse.
Heeeeeeeeey and did I mention i'm writing a stroy? It's called V-A-M-P-I-R-E Spells...Love? Hahahahahah I know it's a wierd title, but it's also kinda catchy. Alllllllllsoooo did I mention i've been writing to one of my favorite authors? (Is their a name for female authors? Like authoresses or something like that? I've always wondered that...) Her name is Gail Giles, and she wrote the book called Right Behind You. She's really nice and funny, you otta read that book peoples, itsa great book. READ IT!!!! Well that's all I can think of at the moment...this is so cool, it's like my own online diary, and all you peoples can read it. TELL PEOPLE ABOUT MY BLOG PLZ!!!! Thnx, catch ya l8er.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home