Monday, January 19, 2009

Do therapists really help? Or do they just remind you of your problems?

Will I ever stop using this picture? Tell me if it bores you. ^_^
_Handprint_
Have you ever thought about that? Do therapists really help? None of you probably know this, but I'm adopted. And my birth mom's therapist wasn't a big help. She made me angry. And I think I hurt my mom. But anyways, this question bothered me yesterday. I have a therapist and he's OK, but I still don't feel entirely comfortable around him. Maybe that's something I have to grow into. And you know how I talked about eyeliner in my last post? (Or the post before that, I don't know...) Well I put ALLOT on, and I've been going to youth group like that for the last few weeks. And people sorda avoided me. But then I went to youth group one day with only brown eyeshadow on and a small line of eyeliner, and people were lot nicer to me. I even made a few more friends! One of them is named Brock, and he kept of offering to sit next to me. It was really sweet of him, so when he had to leave for a guy-only sleepover, I gave him a big hug!! (LOL I just had too) he looked really surprised and sorda (awkwardly) hugged me back and sorda laughed. HHAHAHAHA. Why am I telling you all of this? And my mom always reads my blog posts so when she's done reading this (Hi Mom!) she's gonna be all like "O my Gosh Ethie, your waaaaaaaaay too young for boys, don't go up hugging people like that!! AHHHHHHH!!!" Hmm....theres not really much to say...Well I went to this cool video game store, and they have MILLIONS of games and CD'S. but most of the CD'S were country, and I don't really like country. Well, exept for Taylor Swift. I don't really like Billy Ray Cyrus. The sound of his voice isn't appealing to me that much, I don't know why. I also like FM Static, (The BEST band ever!!) and Reliant K...but you can read all about that on my profile. Geez I'm probably boring you guys to death. Hey comment me if you like cheese!! O my gosh do any of you like Taco Bell? They are sooo yummy. But one time I got a bean burrito and I said NO ONIONS but they put them in there anyway and it was so gross. My stomach was churning, seriously. LOL My brother's watching Spongebob right now while I'm writing my posts. I still like Spongbob, it doesn't matter how old you are, Spongebob is for everyone! Well...I better close up for now..This is probably one of my not-better-posts....it's more boring so sorry...well bye!
_Handprint_

3 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Hey,
Okay, like I said, make the pic your profile pic.
I love cheese! Taco Bell rox! Chalupas!

Therapists stink. Totally.
Hate 'em.

"Girl of the year" by FM static is so awesome, I love it when guys sing it to me.

January 19, 2009 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

It's so cute, and priceless.
I hope someone will.
Awww, I wish m Mom would read my blog sometime, but she is so darn busy all the time.

Have u ever seen the movie "Hangman's curse"?

I love it, even if it's a bit on the cheesy (mmm, cheese!) side.
LOL, check out my last post, 'k?

January 19, 2009 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

I love FM Static so much! And Relient k too! I like Girl of the year.

I used to like Taco Bell, but then I got food poisoning from there and I can't eat it anymore. LOL I get sick just thinking about it.

Ttyl,
Emj

January 20, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home