Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hide Your Pain So The World Won't See It

Hmm...I'm thinking about writing another story...but I don't know what it's gonna be about. Maybe I might switch to poetry. I have some good poems I could share...I guess their good...Hey isn't this pic good? I wish when I was crying my make up wold look that cool, you know, going down my face all blue and pretty. Hey and can someone really use too much eyeliner? I don't think you really can If your looking for the emo affect. I wear allot of eyeliner ( and I look really emo, but that's what I want to look like) and mascara, and I have this really kewl black eyeshadow (BLEH BUT I'M ALMOST OUT) Lol today I'm wearing my eyeliner, some mascara, and this blue eyeshadow...I think I look better with all black...my mom doesn't think so though (ugh) Anyway....geez i'm so bored I HAVE NOTHING TO DO!!!! Hey, and does my blog look too childish? Like, does it look my age? Just wondering, I've been thinking about that lately...Ugh anyway....I might no post for awhile cuse I've been sorda busy lately with school...hey and by the way, you guys probably don't know, but I'm home schooled. Hey, and comment me if you think my story that I wrote (See-It-Believe-It-Consequences) could be published. My mom thinks it's too dark (MOM!!!!!!!!! ARRGGGGHHH!!!!!) but if you like it could you follow it? also if you like this blog, feel free to follow it too...I like seeing people following my blog...it makes me feel good inside LOL...why did I put lol? That wasn't even funny. You know, people tend to do that. Say lol when nothings funny, and even when their not laughing out loud. We have a bad habit of doing that. I really hate the thing "TISNF" That is so not fair. It's so preppy and annoying! I like LOL better...I actually use it allot more then I should...but don't we all? Hey and are any of you fans of Katy Perry? Well her sngs are disgusting. I wouldn't guess that she's a Christian (I'm not judging!) but the lyrics in her songs are totally wack. Their really messed up...I also like Fall Out Boy, but sometimes they get a little edgy...Reliant K and FM Static are OK...they are a Christian band, and I feel really comfortable listening to them. Taylor Swift is also good...

8 Comments:

Blogger *L* said...

Death note??? I haven't the slightest of what that should mean.

January 15, 2009 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Jared said...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

January 16, 2009 at 5:04 AM  
Blogger Jared said...

OMG! I HAD BAD HAIR IN THAT PICTURE! IF SOMEONE SUES ME FOR MY UGLINESS, IT'S ON YOUR HEAD!!! ポケモン ポケモン ポケモン ポケモン ポケモン ポケモン ポケモン ポケモン ポケモン

January 16, 2009 at 5:17 AM  
Blogger Jared said...

Hey, um why are you and your brother copying my grumpy cheeseburger and carrot!??? You can do it, but only if you give me credit.

January 16, 2009 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger the faze said...

dude this blog is awesome, it totally kicks ### sorry didn't think I could cuss on one of your comments.

sincerely the FAZE!

January 16, 2009 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Mac said...

It is very hard. I understand so much. I like your post. And I am glad that you are able to stop. It is very hard.

January 17, 2009 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Hey,
I followed you!
LOL.
So congrats on numero 11!
I know!
I could put a link on my blog to your blog on mine, would that help? I've been thinking of do a post about other peoples blogs.

That's great that Tobi and Noah help you quit. I mean, anything works, right?

I like guinea pigs.

Yeah, emo makeup is cool, but there is a certain art to it, y'know?

I have a friend who looks like she took a black crayon and drew huge circles around her eyes.
Black nail polish is a must, then so is air.
LOL.
TISNF is SO ANNOYING!!!
What kind of REAL people say that?
The annoying kind.

Kati Perry stinks. She is disgusting. She says bad things in her songs. The worst part is my 9 year old cousin listens to her, and it's not like Ava is a brat, she is this really sweet protected girl. I mean she isn't even allowed to go on You Tube.
And nothing says Christian more than "I kissed a girl"..... does it?

I like Relient k a LOT.
They Rock.

_Jillian
Pweeze follow me?

January 17, 2009 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Bella said...

i like katy parys songs but only because of how her music sounds I don't like the lyrics. I could give you some types if you start poetry! I have been working on it for a while and stuff and my friends think it is good. Also i need to check out your story I will tell you how i like it after I'm done reading =D

January 17, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home