Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ummmm ooook....a fishy can't die from thirst!!! HAHAHAHAHA if you didn't know that, your future is filled with sadness and despair...no I'm joking...your just dumb. :P FOLLOW ME TO LALA LAND!! Da duuduu doo du Da duuduu doo du OH ya are you following me? LOL me and my brother made that up. Sean says hi!!!! HAHAHAHAH we would take the guinea pig and make her do a victory dance cuse she's goin to LaLa land!! EVERYONE FOLLOW ME TO LALA LAND!!! Nah you don't have to have to. YES YOU DO!!! Jared follow us to Lala land!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Ok ok...ummmm.....I lost my train of thought....CHOOOO CHOOOO hahahahahaha my brothers reading this as I type it and he thinks I'm funny....DO YOOOOOU THINK IM FUUUUNY!!?? If you said no...I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP I WILL COME AND GET YOU AND PLACE A BOMB NEXT TO YOUR HEAD SO IN THE MORNING YOUR HEAD WILL EXPLODE!!!!! Ooooooya.....That's what Santa Clause does when he says he's watchen you...making bombs so he can blow you up. OOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAA I LIKE CHEEEEESE!!!!!!!! AND BURRITO'S!!!!! Heh heh heh....the stalking burrito will come and get you....GET EM BOYS!!!!! *my gummy bear army comes after you...*
ABCDEFG THE GUMMY BEARS ARE AFTER ME ONE IS RED ONE IS BLUE THE YELLOW ONE JUST STOLE ME SHOE!! WHEN I CATCH HIM I WILL SUE THEN I WILL GET BACK TO YOU!!! YOU'D BETTER NOT COPY THAT COPIERS!!! I WILL DESTROY YOU ALLLLLLLL!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jared said...

LOL!!! NICE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 3, 2009 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Mac said...

HOW VERY VIOLENT I DONT WANT A BOMB NEXT TO MY HEAD!!!

January 3, 2009 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I couldn't comment on your other blog about your friend Jeanette, but I was just going to say: You’re so sweet. I wish you were MY friend when I was at that point in my life.

Oh and I saw a picture of you in that other blog, you were really pretty. :)

January 8, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home