Friday, December 26, 2008

STOP EATING PIGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These guinea pigs are all being round up to be cooked, and eaten!!! DO THEY LOOK DELICIOUS!!?? IF YOU THOUGH YES IM GONNA HUNT YOU DOWN AND GET YOU!!!!!!! Gosh thats so MEAN!! Look at them, all curious and cute, why would someone do that!? They eat them alot in Peru...and they KOBOB THEM TOO!!!! You know in Japan, people eat cow eyes? Thats just really revolting. They also eat that wierd lining in your throut that you can tear if you have that eating disorder...it starts with a B...but anywayz...thats so mean...I like that black one that looks brown, I WANNA KEEP ALL OF THEM!!!! I would put them in my bed at night, and we could all stay together like a big happy wierdo family...DO THEY LOOK DELICIOUS!!??? HA!!! YOU THOUGHT YES!!!! IM GONNA GET YOU!!!!! Omg tell someone not to think of bunnies for 10 seconds. Its so hard, cuse they told you not too and then your mind wants to do it. Also try licking ur nose. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no you don't have to do that. Ummmmm yea anywayz HEY JARED IF UR READING THIS!!!!!! Ummmmmmmmmmm ok well im gonna go.............................................................CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tunafish said...

I think it's kebab but anyway... I love guinea pigs only they can scratch pretty bad... unless I thinking about hamsters or mice... I'm confusing :D Yeah, the black one looks cool :)

April 14, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home