Wednesday, December 24, 2008

OH ROMEOOOOOOOOOOO MAKE ME GRILLED CHEESE!!!!!!!

She looks pregnant in that dress. Gosh, im sorry but she does, and I wanted to write that before I forgot. And SERIOUSLY they should choose younger people to play Romeo and Juliet. (Heeey Jarebear if your reading this! Oooops did I call you Jarebear!? I mean Roooomeo!!!) Next Halloween (YOUR NEVER TOO OLD TO DRESS UP!!!!) I'm gonna dress up as Juliet, and maybe if I ever see Jared, (HI JARED!!!) he can be Romeo LOL. I think this is a stage i'm going through, you know this Romeo and Juliet thing? I've always liked romance, but lately it's just been that's ALL im thinking about. But seriously, all girls wonder about their future husband. I want him to be a pebble-throwing, chocolate-loving, I-Will-Cuddle-You-If-Are-Ever-Upset kind of guy. Thats REALLY not tooo much to ask for, right? I think i'll maybe try to get in the entertainment buisness when I get older, I wanna be Juliet in a play. Maybe I can learn opera too, and play in The Phantom of the Opera. I can half-way do opera. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!
DON'T LITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's true, seriously DONT LITTER!!! YES I AM A TREE HUGGER!!!!! Anyway....hahahaha I bought eyeliner, I feel so coooooooooooooool. I also got black eyeshadow. Oh ya baby. Im so cool. Give me chocolate. Ummmm yea I gotta go, If you have any good pictures of Romeo and Juliet email then to me, I put my email on here, just go to my profile. YAY so GOODBYE!!!
AND TASTE THE SWEET GOODNESS OF MY COLORFUL RAINBOW!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home