Tuesday, November 25, 2008

tWiLiGht

Heeeeeeeey guyz...last Saturday, me and my friend Aly went to go see Twilight together...itsa REALLY good movie! Don't worry, I won't give anything away. It was SO good! It was a beautiful romance story, it was funny, and action packed...I really liked James, and I also liked Jacob. Edward was awsome too. It was funny, cuse right when the movie started, me and Aly suddenly remembered popcorn, and we had to run out and get it real quick. The popcorn guy took FOREVER!! He did like 2 or 3 things B4 getting our popcorn. Me and Aly were jumping up and down, TRYING to give him a clue we were missing the movie we paid 7 bucks for. Then when we got in, we watched about half the movie, then we got thirsty. We RAN as fast as we could, (and everyone was straing at us) and we got drinks. YES we were still bouncing, and the drink lady was looking at us weirdly, but I think she understood we were missing our movie, so she did it quickly. When we got back in the movie theature, Edward and Bella were making out (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!) and I started giggling, and then people strated staring at me, it waz kinda freaky..............anywayz...........I just thought i'd share that with you..........btw sorry I didn't post this weekend, I was grounded from the computer.........seeee ya!!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger musiclover said...

LUCKY YOU ALREADY GOT TO SEE IT!!!
I'm going today!
I am so excited

November 26, 2008 at 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home