Sunday, February 22, 2009

Annoyed, Angry, Depressed, AND ITS SO HARD TO TYPE RIGHT NOW!!! STUPID COMPUTER!! *Throws computer out window*

Ok...my depression has been going off and on and it's really ticking me off. I keep on getting upset about random things and I keep on having to leave the room I'm in so I can just breath. I feel like I'm numb and I'm being suffocated. And my stupid computer keeps going slow. I feel like the poor care bear picture. Awww he's so cute when he's emo though. LOL one of the youth group leaders at church said that I looked so much more happier and that made me feel a little better. But I know I didn't feel as good as he made it sound. Also I made a friend named Brock and he's really sweet. I gave him my email. HAHA. I seriously don't know what to write about and that's making me even more mad and also I'm mad cause I don't know why but I keep on skipping letters when I write and I want to break something. Ugh ok I'm gonna tell you guys some dumb blonde jokes lol.
There were two blondes and one of them came up to some tracks in he dirt. "Oh look, bear tracks!"she said gleefully. But the other blonde shook her head. "No, those are deer tracks." Then they got run over by a train. HAHA. Train tracks. Also: A blonde tried to commit suicide. But when the cops came to her house they saw bullet holes in the mirror. HAAAAHAAA that one's not really funny though. Also I want to tell you guys something. I feel kinda upset because It's so stupid that I just ramble about my life on here and I don't talk about anything or anyone else. I feel selfish. That's also one of the things that keep worrying about. I can't stop worrying!! I feel mean and depressed and I just feel not really all that good Right now. But then I'll have another stupid mood swing and I'll feel ll happy again and then I'll be sad again. AND PEOPLE KEEP ON ASKING ME IF I'M EMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really mind people calling me that, but it's getting annoying. Ugh...........................and I hate this stupid gluten free diet that I'm on. But yea I sorta like it cause then I don't eat that much. You know I used to be a little bit anorexic? I didn't eat for a whole week. I'm tired. And annoyed.
Night...
_Handprint_

3 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

U skipped a good one:

"A Man and his blonde wife we're eating breakfast, when the blonde wife looked up from her newspaper, and wailed "OH NOOOO!!!" "what is the matter? her husband asked. She showed him the paper "Two Brazilian people die in plane crash" "Oh, honey thats bad, but why are you so upset?" her husband was curious. "TWO BRAZILLION!!!! THAT"S A LOT!!!"

LOL. Hey, I dealt with anorexia too.....
I also am on a GF diet..
It's gunna get better though, just wait and see.

In Christ,
Jill

February 22, 2009 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Dibsy said...

>.< :)

February 22, 2009 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Tunafish said...

Hey, writing on a blog meaning talking about one person: you. I know that you probably won't read this but if you do you might just ignore it. I don't care. And I'm sorry you do seem a little emoish. But I guess I'm fine with being called emo as well. Haha, sometimes in language class, when I'm bored, I draw on my arms in red and black and stuff so... One of the most important things in a diet is exercising and participating in physically challenging activities. Ha, I'm a geek. I often get annoyed and frustrated at stuff but when I do I just go to my room and play worship songs on my guitar. It works really well! Well hope you read this, and if no, you're missing out. XP

April 11, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home