Thursday, February 12, 2009

♥Some Love Poems And Sayings 4 Valentines Day!!♥

Yes, I know I used this picture again, I love it!! I'm deciding to do ANOTHER post because my last one was too sad and moody. :D

So here are some cute love peoms and sayings. ♥ Just for Valentines Day!!

You are what happened when I wished upon a star, You’ve made me realize that I’ve always been missing something I never even knew I wanted, It’s not that I can’t live without you, It’s that I don’t even want to try; When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you; When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you; When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you; Now that I love you,I’m afraid to lose you ♥

Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence. ~David Byrne♥Love is a game that two can play and both win. ~Eva Gabor♥Poetry spills from the cracks of a broken heart, but flows from one which is loved. ~Christopher Paul Rubero♥We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown♥You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry. ~Author Unknown♥I ran up the door, opened the stairs,said my pajamas and put on my prayers -turned off my bed, tumbled into my light,and all because he kissed me good-night!~Author Unknown♥Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold. ~Zelda Fitzgerald♥I love that smile of yours, So cute and loving. I love that voice of yoursSo deep and caring. I love those hands of yours, So warm and strong. I love yours eyes, So grey and shining. I love the beat of your heart...Cause my love for you increases, As your heart takes another beat. I love everything you are, Cause I know, you are for me!♥Boys are always confused by girls because we always expect too much and girls are always confused by boys because they dont always give what we expect.

Awww aren't those so cute!!?? Sorry it wasn't well put together, but my computer has issues 2day :P

Thanx 4 coming!! ♥♥♥ Happy Valentines Day!!!

_Handprint_

15 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

ugh yuck :P Valentines day is bleh. I am going to wear all black mwahahahaha!

February 12, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya,
Check my new blog!

February 12, 2009 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

It's no problem. I understand. lol That's sad though.

Don't worry about it.:)

-Emj

February 12, 2009 at 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope u get out of ur depression soon! I know, it's weird how music can change a perosn's mood. I play the same music when i wake up in the morning to get me going, as i do after school, to wake me up from my tiredness, and to put me to bed at night. Music makes me SOOOO HAPPY! I couldn't live a day without it!

February 12, 2009 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I have not an evil cookie! Valentines day is so lame. If its a holiday why cant we get it off during school? Cuz its not a real holiday! HA!

February 13, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

haha im not against people in love or anything just you know its anoying for us single people. Well idk if you are or not but i am so :P so how are you?

February 13, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

im ok sick still. I've missed this whole week of school except for today i made it through to 2nd period. Im so mad and frustrated but besides that im ok. Haha i love those paintings

February 13, 2009 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

I think i had the flu and now i have the stomache flu. Growl.

February 13, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

yea i think its good. I like the colors. Blue and black just always look good together. Like the classic pink and blue ^_^

February 13, 2009 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Alrighty i shall see what i can do. XD

February 13, 2009 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I know! Valentine's Day would make me really sad, but I just keep thinking of some guys I know and how glad I am that I'm not their valentine...
~Always~

February 14, 2009 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Hey! I know I have just followed today, but I tagged you to get to know you better. So, see my blog for details.
http://hrhqueenanne.blogspot.com/
~Always~

February 14, 2009 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger PhilO♥ said...

Hi!!
I love that pic too !!!
Lovely poems !! :)

February 15, 2009 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Mac said...

I don't like valentines day that much myself but your poems are not too bad. ^_^

February 15, 2009 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Jared said...

Empty void :D ah, hmm, like the template : ), OMG, are u watching the iCarly with Fred 2night???

February 16, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home