Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm feeling so happy, and also full cause I drank 3 cans of root beer!!

Hey guys whats up? I'm posting this from my uncle's house, so I can't put my picture in here. Nothings really going on except that I finally have enough money to buy all the books I want at the library book sale! Yes, I am obsessed with books. But that doesn't mean I'm a geek, and don't call ANYONE that, it's mean. LOL I sound like a mother. Anyways, I've been on this new medicine that supposed to help me with my depression and anxiety, and it's really helping! I feel so happy and free, I think God is finally answering my prayers! O, and by the way, I couldn't go to youth group tonight, we had a family thing. (That's why I'm typing on my uncle's keyboard :D) And I'm so full! I've had 3 pieces of pizza, 5 mini wieners, 2 strawberries, and a handful of chips! (Not to mention three can of root beer ;) LOL) Also my aunt gave me two big plants for my room! (I'm an evirementalist and I absolutely ADORE plants and animals. I'm also pro-life, I'm COMPLETELY against abortion :D) LOL my family is watching the Superbowl. What's so great about football anyway? I never really got it, and I don't think I want to. It looks and sounds so boring. (Sorry all you football lovers, football just doesn't click with me) WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so happy I think I could go out and buy a pink shirt! (Which is VERY rare, I have like no pink clothes :P) O and I forgot to tell you guys! I redid my guinea pig cage! It's so cool! It's much bigger and it'll be easier to clean, I feel like so much has been lifted off of me, this cage is awesome! And the piggies like it better I can tell, and their not fighting as much. LOL My brother just came over to me laughing, showing a weird picture of my uncle to me....I love this happy feeling. This feeling reminds me of my mom, and that feeling is so comforting. (My birth mom I mean, but of course I love my mom now :D) I remember I used to dream before bed, thinking if she was asleep now or still awake, maybe on the other side of the world. Sometimes I find myself dreaming like that now, usually only when I'm depressed. Oh, and also you know that game I told you about? The Legend Of Zelda, Majora's Mask? Well I got three more masks all by myself! Also my friend Zac came over and helped me out with that. Oh, an some other news, I'm completely over my cutting thing! OK MY BROTHER IS GETTING ANNOYING!!!! HIS LAUGH IS SO OBNOXIOUS AND LOUD!!!!!!!! Bleh anyway..I better go....bye! :D

_Handprint_

5 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

That's so awesome! I'm so glad you're doing better! I've been praying.

-Emj

February 1, 2009 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

You've been awarded(and tagged)! Check out my blog for details!
-Emj

February 2, 2009 at 6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's GREAT!!!!!!! I'm sooo happy for u. I'm glad ur feeling happy! Sugar can do that to u. lol. I get really hyper and crazy and happy at night time.

February 2, 2009 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Romans 12:2 said...

That's good that your over your depresion thing. I can't figure out why so many people like football either. It is fun to play. But I can't understand the exitment of watching other people play it. - Bob

February 2, 2009 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Tunafish said...

Glad you were feeling good then! I kinda, like... don't like football whatsoever. lol :P I'm never really hyper so when I am, I feel great. :) Stay strong in Christ!

April 13, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home